|Author||Greg Osuri, Adam Bozanich|
Launch Testnet with a fully functioning spot computing marketplace for containers and serverless deployment platform as proposed in the DCS-2. Incentivize user adoption of by applying game mechanics.
Akash is a decentralized system. Meaning, upon launch, the project team will have little control to address critical issues with regards to scalability, security, and usability.
Testing the system in the real world using a series of Testnets provides the project team with data to identify critical issues and limits of the network ahead of time.
Decentralized Computing is a novel concept that mandates user behavior change to realize value. By incentivizing adoption by applying game mechanics, we can achieve meaningful adoption while educating the user.
- Codename: Alpha
- Includes DCSs:
- Token Allocation: 2,000,000 AKT
- Limit: 100 Members
- Program(s): Akash Founder Member Rewards
- Support: Akash Techinical Chat
Akash Founder Member Challenge
|Level 1||500 AKT||25 AKT||Nov 6, 2019||Deploy an end-to-end encrypted chat client on Akash. Details.|
|Level 2||1000 AKT||25 AKT||Nov 12, 2019||Deploy a secure, decentralized, real-time messaging service on Akash. Details.|
|Level 3||2000 AKT||2000 AKT||Nov 21, 2019||Sell your spare capacity on Akash. Details.|
- Completed Deployments: 1802. Proof.
- Active Deployments: 399. Proof.
- Developers: 68. Proof.
- Providers: 144. Proof.
- Become an Akash Founding Member and Earn Token Rewards
- Earn 1,000 Tokens and the Akash Founder Level 2 Badge!
- Announcing Our Third Founding Member Challenge!
- Congratulations to Founding Member Challenge Contributors! Still Time to Join for 5500 Akash Tokens!
- Announcing Our Founding Member Challenge Winners & Leaderboard!